Why TRIN is in Business:
TRIN, Inc. is in business to create products that make the driving experience a seamless and natural extension of the human body.
TRIN, Inc. is a Japanese owned automotive parts supplier, serving the Japanese Transplants (Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, etc.) as well as the domestic OEMs (Ford and GM). Located in Ashley, IN, TRIN, Inc. is a subsidiary company of Tokai-Rika Co. LTD, which is located in Nagoya, Japan.
TRIN was founded in 1997 and currently employs 230+ at our Ashley location.
We manufacture automotive switch related components such as: window regulators and electrical/mechanical interior switches for automotive.
Shift your career into drive and help TRIN make the driving experience an intuitive connection between the human body and the vehicle.
TRIN, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interact with internal and external customers, suppliers, and other Engineers. Investigate quality issues using solid knowledge of problem solving techniques, root cause analysis, and countermeasure follow up for final resolution. Provide launch support on new programs.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
· Lead the investigation of customer claims to resolve systematic and incidental quality problems.
· Must have solid knowledge of AIAG Core Tools: APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, and PPAP.
· Understand and interpret engineering drawings, schematics, diagrams, and customer requirements.
· Support, participate, and coordinate quality activities and generate documentation needed for new product programs.
· Inspections using standard and advanced measuring equipment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have Automotive experience
- 3+ years’ experience
Benefits start on your first day (no waiting period)!
We offer Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision coverage
Low yearly deductibles
Low payroll contribution
Most claims paid by plan at 100%
401(k) with generous company matching
Roth 401(k) option
13 paid Holidays per year
Paid Vacation with unused days that carry over to the next year
Life Insurance coverage 100% at no cost to you
Resolve Quality Issue
Perform Statistical Analysis
Use Statistical Tool
Use Quality Tool