To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Manchester, CT
Posted 11 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a growing midsize software company looking to expand their team with a payroll specialist. They are located in Manchester, CT, but have several branches including locations across the United States. The Payroll Specialist position is full-time with flexible hours in an environment full of sharp, friendly people that are dedicated to the company.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
· Process payroll for 220 employees (100 hourly, 120 salary) on a bi-weekly basis
· The Payroll Specialist will process employee changes and manager changes
· Import hours from the system into Excel
· Process benefits and commissions
· The Payroll Specialist will pull reports and export to Excel
Qualifications of the Payroll Specialist
· Strong payroll experience
· Experience with ADP workforce now is a plus
· Experience with report writing tools strongly desired
· Ability to interact with all employees
· Comfortable with Excel and other Microsoft programs