Immediate opening for a builder/cabinet maker. Candidate will work individually as well as part of a team to produce and repair cabinets, fabricate trade-show exhibit pieces, and other projects. Candidate needs to be able to work with plans and fabrication drawings with a range of materials (including plywood, MDF, laminate, and Plexiglas) on multiple types of equipment (including table saw, router, etc.). The ability to work efficiently to meet project standards and deadlines is a must.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Effectively work with a team of builders to construct assigned projects from start to completion.
• Accurately interpret and work from plans and fabrication drawings.
• Ability to successfully manage construction of multiple custom projects.
• Experience working with a range of materials, to include plywood, MDF, laminate, and Plexiglas.
• Ability to use multiple types of equipment, to include a table saw, router, etc.
• Regulate material usage to ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency on project.
• Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
• Team player and self-starter
• Reliable transportation to job site
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position with days and hours of work from Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm (subject to change), for a total of 40 hours per week. The position is subject to mandatory overtime during peak season (winter), with the possibility of working upwards of 12 hours per day, including weekends.
- Must be able to pass drug screen.
- Need to have positive attitude and excellent work ethic.
Hardworking And Dedicated