To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
- Samantha Cunningham
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experis • Sacramento, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is the nation’s leading provider for custom accessories and vehicles packages for new car dealers. We are seeking a Dynamic Outside Sales Account Executive to make an immediate impact to our Dealer Services Division in all the surrounding markets. As a key member of the 4WP's team, the Account Executive will be responsible for driving territory sales growth by creating relationships with automotive dealers in a designated sales territory, expanding dealer customer base and educating dealers on 4WP's full up-fit packages and direct parts program.
· Conduct regular business meetings with dealers to review their business needs to determine how to sell the brand, while encouraging dealers to leverage service and retail support.
· Travel daily within the greater market area, in support of cold calling, building dealer accounts and closing sales through weekly sales call.
· Obtain, submit and monitor dealer sales orders while identifying new business opportunities.
· Provide management with weekly call report.
· Perform product sales training sessions.
· Support dealers and brand to resolve any and all dealer questions or concerns.
· Maintain proficient product knowledge in the automotive aftermarket industry, while contributing to the team effort.
· Attend and support industry-related events, keeping up to date with latest technology, trends and competition.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2-3 years of outside selling experience OR High School Diploma or GED with 10+ years’ experience in automotive sales.
- Proven track record of obtaining and/or exceeding goals.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in automotive aftermarket sales.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience selling direct to new car dealers.
- Ability to develop new account prospects through networking, referrals, and cold calling.
- Strong business acumen, sales and influencing skills.
- Willingness to learn and listen to dealer’s business structure and needs.
- Current contacts in the market a plus.
- Knowledge of 4 Wheel/ Off Road parts and accessories a plus.
- Requires extensive traveling within district – 80% or more.
- Home office environment with support from Corporate location.