Pulse Staffing is s earching for reliable and compassionate Private Duty RNs to join our growing home health care nursing team. We combine high quality medical staff with a dynamic, clinically driven operational model and an efficient management team , to offer a comprehensive health care package that puts the patient's needs first.
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide specialized nursing care.
2. Observe and provide ongoing assessment of client and family circumstances.
3. Communicate client changes and needs to the physician and Nursing Supervisor.
4. Initiation of preventive, rehabilitative and therapeutic measures.
5. Teach safety precautions; medication actions and interactions; and appropriate health care measures.
6. Administration of medications, treatments and other modalities as ordered by the attending physician.
7. Maintain current skills, knowledge and information by continued education programs.
8. Document accurately , and submit timely the nursing notes and other documents , according to agency standards.
Our Company Highlights:
· Paid weekly but Daily Pay Available
· Parking Reimbursement
· Virtual Hiring Process with Online Paperwork
· We work with your schedule for interviewing time & location
· You will always speak with one of our Staffing Coordinators after-hours
Private Duty Registered Nurse Requirements:
· Must have Texas or Compact RN license
· Must have BLS
· Must have 2 + years of experience in a critical care area (ER or ICU)
· Looking for RNs with fun and positive attitudes
· Must meet Pulse Staffing’s hiring criteria
Job: Home Health/Private Duty Registered Nurse
Location: Medical Center
Rate: $40+ an hour
shift: Day shift
Intensive Care Unit