To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, SC
- De'Andre Binion
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Columbia, SC
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a Sales Professional looking for a fresh start with a great (and growing!) company?
ProDrivers a specialty division of EmployBridge, the largest industrial staffing company in the country, employs CDL drivers placing them at jobs with the nation's top trucking and logistics companies. Our successful formula for growth over the last three decades starts with the foundation of our core values: Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Passion, and Family First. These are realized through attracting and leading people who enjoy the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our truck Drivers and the Clients we serve every day.
ProDrivers is in search of an enthusiastic B2B Sales individual to join our team for the role of Business Development Manager for the Columbis, SC market. The ideal candidate will cover 100 mile radius of Columbia.
- Develop full knowledge of assigned sales territory
- Prospect new opportunities for business
- Secure new accounts and expand business in existing accounts by preparing and presenting successful sales proposals
- Develop and expand network of community contacts to maximize business development opportunities
- Report to Sales and Operations management regularly with progress updates
- Cooperate with and engage Operations staff to ensure that business is served successfully
- Demonstrate the company’s core values, operating principles, and service differentiators through daily activity
We value all of our employees and are proud to offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical and dental, short & long-term disability, and life insurance, along with a Wellness program, generous PTO structure, and a 401k plan.
- Ability to commute within assigned territory to reach prospective and existing client sites
- Must be a Road warrior
- Proficient in conducting outside & inside sales; as well as cold calling
- Ability to work closely with Operations Manager for overall success of the branch
- Must have a passion and urgency of understanding the success of the business
- A strong understanding of all facets of the sales process
- Proven track record for success in business development and revenue generation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle rejection and overcome obstacles with tact and professionalism
- Ability to meet required budget and quota expectations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field preferred
EmployBridge/Select Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.