To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Analyst (CL)
Los Angeles, CA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
· Perform financial research
· Responsible for analysis of operational performance & metrics
· Responsible for reporting of recurring metrics and other executive management reports
· Prepare annual budgets and monthly rolling forecasts
· Assist management to review expense assumptions
· Prepare, review, analyze and incorporate historical trends into forecast
· Prepare budget vs. current year expense schedules
· Prepare, monitor, report on cost center expense variance
· Assist in developing and implementing opportunities to streamline processes
· Assist in developing systems and business models
· Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Able to communicate with professionals at all levels
· Able to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team
· Able to work independently and take initiative
· Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines
· Able to adapt to changing priorities
· A team player
· Strong work ethic