Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
o Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
o Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
o Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
o Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
· ISP must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency over 100ms
· DSL or Broadband Required –WiMax, Satellite, dial-up, and/or Hotspots are NOT allowed
· Home Router with wired link to PC
· Internet may not be used for non-work related purposes during working hours; including media streaming, ripping, gaming, or other web usage by other members of household that may negatively impact your networks performance.
· Background check/drug screen required
· All computer equipment and a $60/per month internet reimbursement provided
***This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, SPECTRAFORCE and the assigned client reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative I (home based)if you require a reasonable accommodation.
· For the full list of our open positions, please check [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative I (home based)