Sales Representative at Express Employment Professionals
Since 1983, Express Employment Professionals has been helping people find work. We currently have a Sales Representative position opening available at our Cheyenne, WY location. Join our team and help put a million people to work annually!
As a Sales Representative, you will work within a defined territory connecting and learning about local businesses and their hiring needs, and present Express product offerings as solutions. The main goal of the Sales Representative is to help companies understand how Express can help them in the areas of employment, leadership, and human resources. This role will prospect for new business and call on an existing book of business in a sales capacity.
- Competitive and outgoing personality
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
- Reliable Transportation
- High school diploma/GED required
Does the following describe you?
- You see yourself as someone who can fix or deliver a solution to a problem.
- Personable, determined, and self-driven to make a difference. You’re the type who can see beyond a problem, responding to situations in crafty ways, putting a positive and professional spin to any situation.
- Multitasking and professionalism are natural habits you do well. Your ideal work environment is team-centered, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts.
- Helping people motivates you. You see the potential in every person and situation, responding to situations while considering others first.
- You are comfortable in a business environment, expect professional results, and desire to solve problems. Fast-paced and change are feelings that drive you.
- Your friends would describe you as social and say helping the community is important to you.
If you are looking for an environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express. Visit ExpressPros.com/Jobs and apply for the Sales Representative position in Cheyenne, WY. We offer a competitive salary of $36K plus commission, employer paid heath insurance to include dental and vision, car allowance and more.
- Analyze sales trends to increase sales
- Maintain sales area records on customer sales
- Searching a sales representative to complement sales team
- Drive outside sales within territory
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Lead all sales within territory
- Develop a territory sales plan
- Utilizing sales system to optimize sales calls
- Complete job site survey reports for all new customer job sites and existing customer job sites
- Mastering the sales representative position
- Provide weekly sales updates to sales management
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts on anticipated territory sales
- Exceed sales goals in assigned territory
- Coordinate sales calls and associated paper work with inside sales/sales support
- Exerting sales effort necessary to meet sales quota
- Achieve sales goals for assigned accounts and assigned sales area
- Achieve and exceed territory sales goals
- Meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales
- Conduct sales presentations to customers
- Succeed in company sponsored training classes