To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eau Claire, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate Billing Representative
UnitedHealth Group • Eau Claire, WI
Posted 2 months ago
All of us have a short list of the things that make a job great. If your list includes being able to make a difference, count us in as your next place to work. UnitedHealth Group is a Fortune 6 leader in health care at a time when health care is evolving for everyone. Our billing teams are part of an important chain of events that impact the lives of our members in positive ways. Join us and discover the exceptional training, support and opportunities to grow that you’d expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday- Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (7:00 am to 6:00 pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 2725 Mall Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54703.
There are several steps in our hiring process. Please make sure that you have filled out all required sections of your employment application. Once you submit your completed application, you will receive an email with information regarding next steps including any pre-employment assessment(s) that are required. Both your application and any required assessment(s) need to be completed before we can consider you for employment so the sooner you complete these two steps, the sooner you will hear from us. To learn more, go to: http://uhg.hr/OurApplicationProcess
- Assist customers with payment processing, invoice explanation, payment due dates and billing questions
- Create documentation for external customers and payers in regard to premium balances as well as billing statements
- Contact customers by phone or in writing to verify data, apprise of billing issues as well as assist with resolution for outstanding balances
- Maintain timely, accurate documentation for all appropriate transactions
- Maintain payment status and billing records through corrections and adjustments
Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standard
What makes this a special challenge? For one, we want to create a quality experience for every person we serve. So the bar is high for accuracy, communications style and effectiveness. You’ll need to be researching and resolving problems before, during and after calls within a high volume, demanding environment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key words: Healthcare, health care, Managed Care, Billing Representative, Billing, Collections, Claims, Customer Service, Medical Billing
- At least a high school diploma or GED OR equivalent years of work experience
- Available to work 40 hours per week within the operating hours of the site
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Windows and navigation, mouse and keyboarding skills
- 1+ year of experience in a related environment (i.e. office, administrative, clerical, customer service, etc.) using phones and computers as the primary job tools