To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8039 Watson Rd
St. Louis, MO 63119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Government Contracts Admin
Express Employment Professionals • St. Louis, MO
Posted 2 months ago
Follow contracts from quote to shipment. You will be working with manufacturing and quality to ensure delivery of customer parts. Inform customer of any late deliveries to obtain contractual relief as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include the following.
- Submit and tracks contracts for approval to various departments.
- Communicate contract status information to the customer.
- Coordinate with customers and Export Compliance Manager to obtain export/import licenses and end user statement/information.
- Receive customer inquiries, domestic and international. Process pro forma invoices, quotes, literature and letters of credit
- Receive customer purchase orders, enter purchase order, and acknowledge to customer.
- Receive and resolve customers concerns and problems and process any change orders as necessary.
- Monitor orders to insure they ship on time.
- Monitor, review, and retrieve customer websites for delivery schedules as required..
- Assist account with setting up new customers with credit applications and exemption certificates.
- Use internet navigation techniques; must be confident in their ability to access customer information via the internet.
- Perform special projects/tasks as assigned by your supervisor.
- Provide back-up to Shipping Coordinators as required, with required documents
- Respond to all customer inquires
- Associates degree and 5-7 years of experience with customer interaction and government contract review
- Government Contracting Certificate