POSITION SUMMARY: The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for work related to marketing. This is a stimulating and challenging role in an exciting organization with great development opportunities. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assistance with maintaining the Hospital’s image in a cohesive way to achieve the marketing objectives. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting other departments in carrying out internal and external communications initiatives. The Marketing Coordinator assists with the management of external vendors in support of organizational initiatives.
• Responsible for assisting with devising and implementing external communications plans that help deliver the organization's strategy
• Assisting with implementing marketing programs that create a positive image for the organization
• Assists with producing high-quality press releases showcasing the Hospital’s mission
• Coordinates events to enhance market impact, sends invitations and event schedules; after event, sends follow-up emails/correspondence
• Researches, evaluates, and cultivates new promotional partnerships; responsible for coordinating various community outreach activities and services for the Hospital in order to increase utilization of Hospital services.
• Assists with soliciting and managing special events and is responsible for management of all data (sponsorships, promotional partners, contacts, and attendees); data management responsibilities also include maintaining and reporting out on all information surrounding contributions and gifts
• Assists with management and execution of special events including coordination of all logistics, as well as monitoring and managing volunteers
• Effectively use written, verbal, and non-verbal communication to facilitate collaboration among team, counselors, other clinic staff and patients.
• Exhibit conflict resolution and problem-solving skills at all times. Recognize and distinguish between productive and non-productive conflict and appropriately use effective conflict resolution techniques to respond to problems, conflicts and grievances.
1. Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal, nonverbal, written) and ability to tailor communication styles to make the patient feel comfortable.
2. Strong management experience; highly organized and detail-oriented.
3. Learns technology quickly and can translate easily into lay terms and implementation.
4. Ability to engage in many projects at once.
5. Detail-oriented and knows how to check own work for errors.
6. Ability to multi tasks, set priorities and follow-through on daily tasks in a timely fashion.
7. Ability to handle confidential information professionally and appropriately.
8. Fast, accurate analysis and reporting.
9. Demonstrated cultural competence and sensitivity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
2. Five years of marketing or related experience
3. Strong leadership skills; excellent organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
4. Excellent project management skills and exceptional planning skills
5. Highly collaborative and able to deal with various levels of client expectations
6. Available to attend evening, weekend community and marketing events
7. Knowledge and command of Microsoft Office/graphic design products
8. Must hold a valid driver’s license/insurance
9. Detail-oriented and the ability to work independently/collaboratively
- Attention To Detail
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Conflict Resolution