CDL-A Delivery Driver
Who We Are:
With 37 locations throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware and a team over 325 strong, APR Supply Co. is a premier full-service distributor of plumbing, HVAC and hydronic supplies.
APR Supply Co. bases our business and culture upon five core values; Customer, Excellence, Integrity, Respect, Results. Eligible applicants are expected to adhere to those values, and work alongside a team whose mission is to Create Enthusiastic Customers. CUSTOMER FIRST is our #1 core value and we seek an enthusiastic and responsible person of integrity to join our team as Part-time CDL-A Delivery Driver.
This person will be responsible for driving product from our distribution center to multiple branches. This position would act as a backup to other drivers, which includes box truck and tractor trailer runs. This person would work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, starting at 1:00 am and typically ending at 7:00 am.As a part-time position, this person would be expected to work around 20 hours per week.
Successful candidates will:
- Safely and timely deliver products to destinations (branches, customers, work sites, or hub drop off point).
- Perform pre and post vehicle inspections
- Secure truck contents for transport
- Operate electronic devices (Eclipse software, GPS, electronic signature capture device, smart phone, etc.) to perform daily work.
- Interact with customers professionally and enthusiastically
- Must be able to assist with loading/unloading as needed
Required for Success:
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License – Class A
- Two years CDL-A driving experience preferred
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to pass DOT required physical and drug screens
- Ability to learn and use Eclipse software and related electronic devices