Human Resources Information Specialist
River Grove, IL
Triton College, a comprehensive two year institution located in a near western suburb of Chicago, is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join our team.
Triton College is a collaborative environment where all employees are respected and their talents are valued. Triton supports its diverse workforce of more than 1,600 employees by providing vast professional development opportunities that encourage input and creativity. Generous benefits are available to ensure the health and wellness of employees and their families - and ample paid time off allows for a work/life balance that promotes personal and professional growth.
Job Summary/Basic Function:
1. Answer incoming phone calls from vendors, applicants, faculty, and staff.
2. Provide effective assistance to department visitors.
3. Partner with appropriate Human Resources staff to complete projects.
4. Assist Human Resources staff with administrative duties pertaining to recruiting and on-boarding.
5. Perform reference checks on candidates.
6. Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent.
1. Excellent people skills to provide customer service in person and on the phone.
2. General math skills, proficient in office technology, and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
3. Able to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a team.
To apply, please visit our website at:
[ Link removed ]
Triton College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution.
Please see complete job description above.