To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gastonia, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full-Stack Web Developer
C.A. Short Company • Gastonia, NC
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Develop, code and test new application systems, web sites, and web services that adhere to development standards and guidelines.
- Develop new screens and objects in ASP.Net/C# using .NET Core and MVC5.
- Develop REST and WCF services.
- Provide ongoing application support for technical request and issues.
- Unit, Integration, and Systems Testing of components.
- Develop and maintain SQL queries, and stored procedures.
- Apply updates to correct bugs in existing application programs.
- Prioritize activities to ensure goals are met.
- Utilize version management tools.
- Create operational documentation
- Consult closely with Scrum Master, Product Owner and SMEs related to user stories to identify and resolve impediments.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree with Relevant Development Certifications preferred
- Must have 2-3 + years of experience with the following technologies:
- ASP.Net MVC and Angular-style frameworks
- ADO.Net and EntityFramework experience
- C# required; VB.NET experience a plus
- Microsoft SQL 2005 or higher (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, etc.)
- Building and consuming different web service technologies
- Experience with the following a plus:
i. Jira, TFS/VSTS
ii. Mobile App Development
iii. HTML5 animations
- Experience developing software using an Agile development methodology (Scrum preferred).
- Experience developing database-backed websites using HTML5/CSS3.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, sometimes-unrelated efforts simultaneously.
- Possess judgment and decision-making qualities for situations that go beyond clear, concise guidelines and the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Possess the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.