We are experiencing rapid growth in our stores, which is due in no small part to the launch of XFINITY Mobile. As a result, we are interviewing for full-time and part-time positions at our many of our Jacksonville area locations. Both positions come with benefits, including day-one eligibility for health insurance.
· Base pay + generous commissions
· Strong benefits package, including day one health insurance eligibility, complementary Comcast services, matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement (FT only), paid time off, employee stock purchase plan, etc.
· Comprehensive, ongoing training and growth opportunities within the role and Comcast
· Supportive team environment
Comcast is certified as a Great Place to Work. We are also listed on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For, ranking #3 as Best Big Companies to Work For.
If this is something that may be of interest, I'd like to discuss the opportunity with you. Please reply to this email with a simple “I’m interested” and I will set up a time for us to discuss the position further. If you are interested in other locations, we can discuss that as well.
Here's some additional details:
Xfinity Retail Store Summary:
Our XFINITY Retail Stores represent a significant sales and service channel in the company serving over 30 million customers every year. Join us as we continue to evolve into a world-class national retailer, bringing together immersive in-store sales and service experiences. Our stores have always been a place where customers could find a friendly expert to help with routine service. Now we are so much more! Our stores have become a place where customers can experience our products and services in convenient locations. Additionally, customers can purchase the latest consumer electronics products that enhance home entertainment, home connectivity and their mobile experiences
Being the face of XFINITY, our Retail Sales & Service Consultants are responsible for assisting customers with all aspects sales and service ensuring an excellent customer experience. Using your knowledge, tools & technology along with a passion and desire to help; you will customize a unique solution to each customer.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Deep understanding of XFINITY products and services; effectively inform and educate customers.
- Provide product demonstrations to illustrate to customers how XFINITY products and services improve the customers’ lives.
- Understand XFINITY products capabilities and how they outperform the competition.
- Evaluate customer’s potential product needs and tailor XFINITY solution to meet customer video, data, voice, connected home and Comcast mobile requirements.
- Position devices, mobile devices and 3rd party accessories as part of core product offering.
- Set high standard by meeting or exceeding sales & customer satisfaction goals.
- Support store operations including inventory, equipment transactions and payment activity.
- Thrive in a fast paced, high-energy, rapidly changing environment.
- Responsible for immersive customer onboarding experience ensuring the customer fully understands how to use XFINITY products and services including XFINITY Apps.
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures and Comcast code of conduct
- Completes all courses in the training curriculum.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and certain holidays. May be asked to work in alternate XFINITY Stores outside of home base store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Requires travel throughout the store to greet and direct customers, perform product demo at various stations.
- Drop-off and pick-up equipment for customers back of house.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience; prefer consumer electronics/wireless retail sales experience
- Must enjoy interacting with people
- Committed to providing world class customer experience
- Warm & engaging - ability to develop rapport quickly
- Positive, “I can help you with that” attitude
- Genuinely curious about customer needs
- Solution orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Consultative selling approach
- Passion for technology
- Desire to learn
- Ability to excel in dynamic environment