Currently Seeking Part-time CNAs for All Shifts
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under the supervision and guidance of a licensed nurse (RN or LPN), the CNA is responsible for assisting with direct residents/patients care within the scope of their practice as well as other work on the unit which supports the patient environment. The CNA assists staff to ensure optimal patient care and assists the healthcare team to provide and maintain a clean, safe, and attractive environment for patients. Work will include components of direct patient care, nutrition, observation, documentation, transportation of patients and supplies, hygiene and general maintenance of the residents/patient’s environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (To be completed without harming or injuring the resident/patient, co-worker, self, or others):
Direct care responsibilities
Assist with residents/patient’s overall care and safety
Personal and professional conduct
Assist patients in meeting nutrition
- Ability to meet all health, compliance, and competency requirements
- Ability to read, write, and speak English; and communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to complete required orientation as directed by the facility.
- Has successfully completed state required background check and eligible to work in the facility.
- Minimum of one-year CNA experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- CNA current certification.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Place
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified