Like many of you, we are ready for things to get back to normal. We miss catching up with co-workers and the office talk.
That’s why now more than ever, company culture is so important. If you're looking to join a company that has won back to back awards for their company culture and workplace vibe, look no further! One of our top clients is making a massive expansion throughout the state and giving a handful of candidates the chance to launch the career of a lifetime.
I'm sure you have some questions. No worries! Upon being chosen to move forward as a potential CSR, you'll receive a full company overview to make sure you have everything you need to know about this opportunity.
As a Customer Service Representative you are given the chance to get your foot in the door with a rapidly growing company and help bring exciting new products and opportunities to communities around you. Not only do you get to work virtually with customers, you get to make great money doing it!
Still not sure this is the choice for you? Take a look at what we expect of our employees:
*Conduct presentations to demonstrate to potential clients the benefits of our products.
*Establish and maintain healthy, long-term relationships with clients to generate repeat business and referrals.
*Discover customers’ needs and offer solutions to them through the company’s services or products.
*Research sales statistics and establish sales potential with new businesses in our target area.
*Use promotional methods such as phone calls, emails and social media to reach potential clients and build a long-lasting business relationship with them.
*Become an expert in our product offerings and serve as a go-to source for clients who want more information concerning our products.
*Assemble product displays in a given market.
*Determine new ways to make products appealing by observing the environment and current trends.
Here is what they offer you in return:
*Generous weekly pay and bonus structure.
*Potential to grow within the company through promotions, raises and bonuses.
*Unmatched company culture.
*Best-in-class training and support from management.
*A unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Please apply with a most recent version of your resume and be on the lookout for an invitation to begin the hiring process.
*Conduct presentations to demonstrate to potential clients the benefits of our products .
*Update the company database by inputting information from each call and keeping every customer field current.
*Collaborate with the sales team to develop efficient methods for handling issues with larger revenue customers.
*Work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new products or products at end-of-life.
*Monitor the customer satisfaction levels and develop methods for increasing them.
*Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions
- Customer Service
- Help Customer
- Identify Customer Need
- Resolve Concern
- Resolve Customer Issue
- Resolve Request