· Read shipping orders to determine quantity and type of transportation needed.
· Ensure the accuracy of all shipping documents, gather and maintain all data relative to shipping activities.
· Collect all documentation for outboard freight and route to the proper record keeping unit.
· Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped.
· Schedule inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations.
· Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and issue instructions for loading products.
· Operate equipment such as forklift, overhead crane, pallet jacks and more safely and efficiently.
· Maintain a clean, neat, and organized work environment.
· Keep an equipment checklist and perform preventative maintenance of equipment.
· Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
· Ability to use a computer or tablet a plus
· Good communication skills
· Good organizational skills
· Ability to follow instructions and work under pressure
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School Education required.
· 1-2 years of Warehouse experience
· One (1) year of experience operating a Forklift
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
You can learn more about us online at URL blocked - click to apply or submit your resume at URL blocked - click to apply
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check, drug test, and physical exam.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be considered for this position. Please do not apply unless you meet all requirements.