Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows and Outlook
• Knowledge of sales and up-selling techniques (e.g. overcoming objections, closing sales, suggestive selling)
• Data Entry Skills with computer
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer service
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School diploma/GED required.
• Sales, telemarketing, and or call center experience strongly preferred
SALES / MILITARY / RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE / TELEMARKETING/ CALL CENTER / MANAGEMENT / COLLEGE STUDENT /BARTENDER / ATHLETES / RESTAURANT BUSINESS
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
· Sit, stand and walk
· Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
· Speak and hear
· Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
· Lift or move up to 25 lbs
· Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
*Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.