To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Island, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Yardi Systems, Inc. • Long Island, NY
Posted 2 months ago
Exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing software firms in the real estate industry! Yardi Systems is hiring for a Consultant to join their growing team in Long Island, New York!
The Consultant manages and executes successful Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) deployments and fosters strong client relationships. The consultant provides high-level implementation, training, and professional services to a portfolio of assigned clients (including on-site visits as needed) to manage and utilize the business operation functions in Yardi software products.
• Performs complex system and business process reviews and other service reviews (on-site as needed) to identify inefficient processes and makes sound recommendations for client productivity gains
• Trains clients and manages continued software integrations, maintenance, and updates in collaboration with clients
• Researches, analyzes, and resolves software functionality and reporting problems for clients
• Uses positive influence with clients to effectively navigate sensitive client objections, communicate complex and/or sensitive messages, preemptively address potential client concerns, build sustaining alliances with clients, and influence positive outcomes through active counsel
• Enlists support from management and peers to address complex client requests and resolve complex issues
• Analyzes and interprets client operational needs and determines initial system configuration accordingly
• Performs or assists with data mapping and conversion, user training, and other services to ensure successful software deployment
• Determines and documents solutions and best practices to contribute to a solutions repository
• Advises and institutes best practices relevant to clients in the application of Yardi products
• Recognizes and refers opportunities to sell products/services to existing clients
• Provides recommendations and informed direction to clients regarding ancillary products and services that align with client business and operational needs and goals
• Collaborates internally with analysts, designers, programmers, sales teams, and marketing teams with a focus on meeting client needs and maintaining high-level customer service standards
• Performs special projects related to department training and client support as well as other duties as assigned under supervision of Manager
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Math, or Computer/Engineering Sciences or other equivalent relevant experience in the property management industry
• Five plus (5+) years of experience in software or business process consulting or equivalent consulting experience interacting with customers
• Three (3) years of experience managing projects on accounting, business process, property management, or real estate software
• Experience in ERP systems
• Experience positively influencing clients, peers and management
• Experience independently managing and resolving a variety client issues
• Yardi domain experience
• Knowledge of property management industry and Yardi’s competitors
• Proven ability to manage projects with multiple touch points
• Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven client-centered commitment and focus
• Proven ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Collegial, team-oriented disposition with the desire and ability to establish cooperative working relationships with employees at all levels within Yardi, outside of Yardi, and with clients
• Ability to think and act strategically by visualizing new possibilities, challenging assumptions, and recommending the implementation of new ideas or strategies
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Ability to work at assigned locations
• Up to 80% travel required
• Attend meetings and perform tasks for long periods of time on a computer and on the telephone
• Regular attendance and a regular work schedule are essential functions of this job
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.