Morris & Ritchie Associates, Inc. (MRA) is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for our Planning & Architectural groups located in our Baltimore, MD office. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Candidates with 2-5 years of administrative and light marketing experience are desired.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Compose, edit and format correspondence and proposals
- Assist in assembling of proposals, printing, bindings
- Copy and scan documents for distribution to clients
- Sort incoming/outgoing mail, processes certified mail and overnight express packages
- Schedule deliveries and couriers
- Organize company and/or office events and meetings
- Periodically attend professional events representing our firm
- Manage cleaning services and maintenance of office
- Maintain filing system for office
- Maintain, organize, stock kitchen and reception areas
- Greet guests and clients
- Ability to quickly learn our business, project portfolio and pursuit we are involved with
- perform internet research as requested
- Prior administrative experience in a professional setting
- Marketing experience a plus; social media savvy
- Experience with MS Office Suite, intermediate level Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Familiarity with office equipment such as copiers, scanner, postal machines, etc
- Organized, detail-oriented team player who works well independently, as well as on a team.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 or 4 year business, marketing, communications or related degree a plus
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
Setting Up Files
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Morris & Ritchie Associates, Inc. (MRA) has a 40-year history of providing outstanding land planning, design and construction administration phase services to clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region and the Carolinas. MRA’s diversified project portfolio includes office buildings, commercial and retail centers, business and industrial parks, residential communities, institutional facilities, and much more.
Our talented staff of more than 175 strong work in 8 offices in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina. We make every effort to keep them engaged, challenged, and striving to reach their full potential, both personally and professionally. We invest in our staff and provide them the guidance, tools, and resources to excel, which in turn creates a positive work environment and happy employees! Join us, and let the journey begin!
View the full profile