To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vista, CA 92081
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Natural Alternatives International, Inc • Vista, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Perform routine analysis of raw, in-process and finished products using various analytical methodologies (chromatography, spectroscopy, physical and chemical separation techniques). Process and report testing results in a timely and professional manner. Comply with all applicable regulations and policies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Perform routine testing of raw materials, in-process and final products in support of production and R&D.
• Conduct analytical (HPTLC, IR), physical (LOD, weight uniformity) and chemical (Karl Fisher, pH, titrations, USP monographs) analysis per established lab SOPs.
• Prepare sample, standard and reagent solutions as required by the test methods.
• Handle and store all chemicals according to safely guidelines. Ensure that chemicals are within their respective shelf life.
• Operate and maintain general laboratory equipments (pipettes, pH meters, analytical balances...) and instruments
• Communicate testing status in a timely and effective manner to management and the lab coordinators.
• Process and report testing data, submit to a chemist for peer review, then management for final approval.
• Ensure that all the necessary documentation is completed for each sample. Carefully enter all pertinent data in analyst notebooks, electronic databases (E-boards, Access), test request forms and lab reports.
• Keep work area safe, clean and organized, wash glassware and other labware as needed
• Report to work on time and follow all company procedures and guidelines.
• Comply with cGMP, cGLP and other applicable regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned and directed by management.
• BS or BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or related science degree.
• Minimum 1 year hands-on experience in an analytical lab preferred.
• Solid computer skills with knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Quality minded and detail oriented.
• Ability to follow specific instructions and carry out assignments in a thorough, conscientious fashion.
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
• Able to work with and around hazardous materials, chemicals, and equipment
• The employee is regularly required to communicate with others (talk and hear)
• The employee is frequently required to sit and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
• The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus