Major Food Company is seeking a Business Intelligence Data Architect opening in Orlando, Florida*********
Full time perm employee position, salary up to 140K range plus bonus (15%)******
On-site only, no remote.
Forward resume to URL blocked - click to apply
In terms of job responsibilities, this person will be part of a team that will be responsible for CRM road mapping within the Business Intelligence structure, help us identify guest traits and define criteria’s, work with our partners in identifying data placement within the BI Warehouse, and perform as a coach and mentor others within the department.
Design and implementation ETL solutions using one of the leading ETL packages (e.g., Informatica)
-Design and implementation of data warehouse on one of the leading platforms (e.g., Oracle)
In regards to salary, we would like to stay around $140K+ base / 15% bonus / $7K in stock equity but may have flexibility for stronger candidates.
We will consider candidates out of state. Our basic relocation policy is as follows:
Ø House-hunting trip, (air-fare, lodging, rental car, meals for 3 days/2 nights)
Ø Third party pack-ship-deliver-unpack of household goods
Ø Up to 30 days of temporary housing upon arrival in the state of FL
Ø Relocation expenses, (mileage, tolls, lodging, meals) would be reimbursed for their physical move from current location to Central Florida
In addition to the required technical skills, we would like to see candidates with the following:
· Minimum 9 years of experience in creating logical and physical data models; demonstrated experience with relational and star schema data modeling, and the different methodologies
· 3 years’ experience with Cloud BI implementation and architecture
· Advanced SQL skills
· Strong data warehouse experience, this position requires heavy data analysis and data quality
· Familiarity working with major cloud based data and analytics platform implementation (either AWS or Azure would be preferred) would be nice to have
· Even though this person will be working as an “Individual Contributor”, it is important that this person also have strong leadership, mentoring, and customer service skills.
Executive Systems, Ltd. is recruiting to fill hundreds of positions nationwide. Our clients are major Fortune 500 Companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical, retail and financial industries. Please e-mail or call to get information about opportunities in your area.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Extract Transform Load (Etl)
Sql Server Integration Services