ProActive Business Solutions Inc. is hiring part-time PC Disconnect/Reconnect Technicians for upcoming technical relocation projects located in the SF Bay Area. We usually have at least 10-15 projects every week and therefore need to hire more part time Technician's to join our team.
The projects will consist of disconnecting workstations, relocating hardware to a new facility and reconnecting workstations in a new environment. We are seeking motivated individuals who want to gain experience in the industry. Experience is preferred but not necessary. Training will be provided.
We especially need Techs for the following immediate projects:
Location: San Ramon
- Familiarity with a variety of current PC hardware
- Ability to proficiently disconnect/reconnect PC workstation and peripherals (mouse, keyboard, webcam, laptop dock, etc.) in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to accurately inventory and document layout of technical equipment including port connections
- Excellent cable management skills
- Accurately complete standardized inventory sheet and layout of equipment including port connections
- Ensure equipment is accurately labeled with origination/destination information
- Disconnect PC equipment and peripherals at location
- Reconnect PC equipment and peripherals to exact specifications listed on move sheet
- Document and escalate any issues encountered
- Able to listen and take direction immediately
- Respond positively to constructive criticism
- Work well under pressure on large, fast-paced projects with changing priorities
- Excellent team player
- Positive, flexible demeanor
- Strong work ethic, requiring minimal supervision
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Well-groomed appearance
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Simply put, ProActive Business Solutions takes on all the technology tasks your organization doesn’t have the time or resources to handle on its own. These range from relocating data centers to upgrading desktops, to calibrating sensitive cleanroom tools, to supporting wafer fabrication. We can also tailor our solutions to meet your needs, providing:
- Managed services (work on an ongoing basis)
- Project-based assignments (one-off or periodic jobs)
- Staff augmentation (short- and longer-term needs for certified specialists and other trained personnel)
Since we began in 1998, our certified woman-owned business has handled thousands of these projects for companies of all kinds. And during this time, 98% of the companies who’ve called us in have also called us back to handle additional jobs.
They count on us, of course, because we don’t let them down. We consistently meet and exceed expectations because:
View the full profile
- We use repeatable, process-driven solutions that employ best practices developed from our extensive, in-depth experience.
- Our project and account managers and technical staff are both highly qualified AND ProActive employees-not temporary workers with little accountability or untested abilities.
- We provide high value for every dollar we earn.