River City Team, an established financial services practice for Thrivent Financial, located in Red Wing, is looking to grow their practice with an Office Assistant. Thrivent takes a broad-based approach to helping our members achieve multiple financial goals. Our Financial Advisors help our members analyze their current situation, develop in-depth financial programs and help them implement an integrated financial strategy to be wise with money and live generously.
You are customer focused, organized, and resourceful. You are able to handle multiple details, follow-through and help the clients feel supported and appreciated. If this sounds like you - we would love to talk with you! This part-time (20 hours/week) position has the potential to move to full-time and provides overall office support to the practice serving as a resource to the Financial Advisors and client/members.
- You will be the first point of contact for members/clients in-person and on the phone
- You will answer calls, schedule and confirm client appointments
- You will greet clients/members as they arrive for appointments
- Assist Financial Advisors in the preparation and follow up for the client/member meetings
- Collaborate with the home office to maintain and follow up on pending business, outstanding requirements, etc. to keep the business moving forward
- Populate and maintain accurate client data in CRM software and other data systems
- Handle and properly document sensitive communications with client/members, and respond in an effective and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Help with the coordination of client events, workshops, seminars, and Action Team volunteer opportunities
- Manage social media accounts, website and email marketing
- Perform routine administrative duties such as maintaining office supplies, processing mail, scanning and faxing documents
- The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills on the phone and in person as you will be communicating with members and prospects
- Demonstrated customer service orientation/experience, 2+ years preferred
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Salesforce or other CRM preferred
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
- Desire to learn more about our products, services, and Thrivent Financial
Traits we Value:
- Exceptional customer support - clients notice and see the difference
- You are self-directed and resourceful
- You are innately organized – it’s who you are
- You embrace systems and processes and have a passion for continual learning
- You have a strong work ethic; prompt, dependable - professional and personal integrity
As part of the recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints are required as part of the FINRA registration process and for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review.
Thrivent Financial is a faith-based, not-for-profit financial services organization with approximately 2.6 million members. As the nation's largest fraternal benefit society, we're here to help others. We help every day through the financial solutions we offer, the member activities we support, and the resources we provide to the Christian community and nonprofit organizations. Thrivent Investment Management Inc. is a FINRA and SIPC member and a wholly owned subsidiary of Thrivent Financial.
Excel Spreadsheet Creation