AZCO INC. has been successfully providing industrial construction and fabrication services since 1949. Our name was inspired by providing construction services from “A” to “Z” and that central theme is at the heart of our integrated approach to every project. Culture is extremely important and is modeled through these core values; Safety, Integrity, Respect, Customer-Focused and Creativity.
Today, AZCO INC. is a 100% ESOP company employing over 130 individuals in central Wisconsin, and over 500 experienced union craftsmen nationwide. AZCO is committed to achieving safety excellence by utilizing our continued investment in people and resources, while encouraging employees to be proactive in finding safe work solutions and increasing awareness of our Zero Injury Policy.
AZCO INC. offers a competitive benefit package and excellent advancement opportunities to grow your career!
Part-Time Hours: 12:00 pm-4:30 pm Monday-Friday
Summary: Answers inquiries by phone, email or in-person and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and employee-owners. Assists with Human Resources administrative duties and other intercompany tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers incoming telephone calls using multi-line telephone system, determines purpose of calls, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Pages company personnel as needed.
- Answers questions about the company and provides callers with corporate and jobsite addresses, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel. Monitors visitor access and issues badges.
- Retrieves messages from voicemail and email inbox and responds and/or forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Oversees incoming faxes and handles them confidentially.
- Receives and monitors delivered packages from Fed-Ex, UPS, Currier, USPS and maintains delivery log.
- Assists the Human Resources department with special tasks such as assembling orientation packets and binders, reviewing and auditing forms, photo copying, scanning, and printing labels. Provides the utmost confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
- Assists other department administrative needs when necessary.
- Ensures executive copy machine is stocked with paper and consumable replacement parts are ordered and in stock.
- Maintains an organized and clean work area.
- Works well in a job share arrangement and effectively communicates with job share partner.
- Schedules and monitors backup receptionist coverage for personal PTO requests utilizing available and trained employees.
Education and/or Experience:
Technical degree or certificate from college or technical school; or at least three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic, applied knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Must be able to work with a variety of personalities and always maintain a pleasant demeanor.
AZCO INC. and AZCO Construction are Equal Opportunity Employers: Minorities, Women, Veterans, and Disabilities.