Account Manager - HIRING IMMEDIATELY
Generate sales to contribute to the branch’s overall revenue, gross profit, and net profit.
- Generate sales by developing new client relationships.
- Meet quarterly and yearly sales quotas, gross margin, and profit targets.
- Foster relationships with new clients.
- Maintain relationships at the critical decision-maker level with high potential accounts.
WHAT ARE THE TRAITS AND CHARACTERISTICS THAT ARE CRITICAL FOR SUCCESS?
- Exercise independent judgment
- High energy
- Positive attitude
- Communication skills
- Client service is driven
- Professional image
- Multi task-oriented
- Organizational skills
- Team player
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. The individual must be able to supervise and maintain positive relationships with clients, externally and internally.
- Develop new client sales.
- Qualify leads, identify potential targets.
- Active outside sales activity per day.
- Develop Sales Plans for each marketing opportunity.
- Standard plans set up and customized for each visit.
- Develop relationships with all levels of buyers at target companies.
- 1 and 2 clients have multiple relationships and at critical buying levels.
- Visit to include lead to the next step in the marketing process.
- Visits conducted to include: client profile, action plan development, coach development, quality assessment, continuous improvement, assignment development, project management, service team intro, tour of our facilities, performance review, and planning.
- Critical Targets to experience all.
- The expectation is a variety and mix of visit types being implemented.
- Develop business contacts through active participation in business oriented or community program.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but can be substituted for a similar experience.
- H.S. Diploma or GED is required of all employees
- One plus years of experience in outside sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to communicate English fluently in writing and verbally.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret procedures outlined in company policies.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively respond to questions or complaints from managers, clients, employees and the general public.
Basic math skills, including addition, subtraction, division, and percentages.
Ability to make independent decisions and exercise sound judgment and discretion according to company policies and to ensure profitability.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
DISCLAIMER: Critical features of this job are described under the headings above. Management has the right to change or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job at any time. This description does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.