CHIEF FACILITIES ENGINEER
A DIRECT-HIRE POSITION with Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: HAMPTON, VA
SALARY RANGE: $56K - $70K
Some Relocation Assistance Available
Will manage the Engineering department and maintenance operations of a large well-established hotel. Supervise all aspects from refrigeration to heating, plumbing, etc. Ensure proper work procedures and adherence to work schedules. Supervise one Engineering Supervisor and 6 Maintenance Technicians
- Maintain inventory of parts and supplies.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctions.
- Manage engineering budget
- Create work schedules for engineering staff
- Maintain Lock out/Tag Out procedures
EOE M/F vet
- Minimum 5 years of maintenance engineering experience required
- B.S. degree preferred
- Must have experience in and knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC. with certifications preferred.
- Prior budget responsibility preferred
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, incl. evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Experience with Commercial Laundry Equipment
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Emergency Generators
- Chillers, Closed Loop Heating or Chill Water Systems
- Hospitality Industry experience
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)