1. High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) high school equivalency.
Ongoing Education and Training:
1. Certification in First Aid and CPR, provided by IPS upon hire.
2. Completion of 20 hours of continuing education hours every 12 months, provided by IPS at our monthly
1. Previous experience as a Direct Support Professional (DSP), an In Home Support Services (IHSS) Provider or caregiver is preferred but not required.
1. Minimum 18 years of age.
2. Criminal Record Clearance via Live Scan from the California Department of Social Services.
3. Successful completion of a Health Screening and T.B. Test.