A Customer Service Representative job in Greensboro, NC is available with Graham Personnel Services. This is a Seasonal job opportunity for a luxury Call Center in High Point, NC.
This is a 2nd shift position – 3:00PM to 12:00AM (midnight)
Must be able to work a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the client that could include weekends, holidays and inclement weather
Some of the Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
· Answer incoming phone calls from customers and identify the type of assistance they need
· Handle escalated calls, resolving more complex customer issues in a one and done manner
· Ask questions and listen actively to identify issues while documenting required information in computer systems
· Assist customers in navigating company website and encourage them to learn to complete tasks independently in the future
· Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
· Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
· Adhere to client’s policies
· Constant adherence with all corporate policies and procedures as outlined in Employee Handbook and any other procedural process of the organization.
· Other duties are assigned based on department’s needs
Some of the Qualifications/Requirements of the Customer Service Representative include:
· An education of at least a high school diploma or GED or 10 years of equivalent working experience.
· Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new computer system applications.
· Ability to multi-task
· Able to work in a team environment