To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dr Call Queues Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2
Humana • Dallas, TX
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 provides resolution or outreach for resolution on prescriptions that are considered incomplete, invalid, or contain clinical issues preventing the fulfillment of the request. The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
- Provides resolution or outreach for resolution on prescriptions that are considered incomplete, invalid, or contain clinical issues preventing the fulfillment of the request.
- Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments.
- Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction.
- Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Active TX Licensed Pharmacy Technician
- 1-3 years of experience
- National Certification, PTCB or CPhT
Scheduled Weekly Hours