To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Success, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager - SAS - Managed Care
IPRO • Lake Success, NY
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Project Manager supports IPRO’s Managed Care Department (MCD) by providing data analysis to multiple projects concurrently, and ensuring the quality and timeliness of all project deliverables. S/he will oversee and assist in claims and encounter data validation and analysis, and evaluations of special projects related to health care quality and access to health care services.
- Superior analytical and writing skills, with the ability to present data findings orally, in writing, and through innovative data display to interested parties with varying technical backgrounds.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with internal/external customers and other interested parties with varying technical backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of a project, including the coordination with internal and external workgroups.
- Ability to coordinate the work of other staff.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously to meet client deliverables.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in public administration, public policy, public health, analytical, technical, or related social science or equivalent, required.
- A minimum of 2 years of SAS programming experience, required.
- Previous experience with a variety of software packages, particularly MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word as well as SAS, required.
- Previous experience with Macros, PROC SQL, and Tableau, preferred.
- Previous experience working with health data, preferred.
- Previous experience working in a managed care environment, preferred.
IPRO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.