To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
- Patricia Turner
- Phone: 502-485-9675 ext. 227
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HR Affiliates • Louisville, KY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Assistant Lease Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration and support functions for the Company’s real estate Accounting team. The successful candidate will be comfortable with a wide spectrum of real estate agreements and property accounting process. He or she will support the accounting team professionals. The primary duties will include a variety of real estate accounting support process. Our Lease Administration platform supports a diverse set of client needs from basic management of lease abstractions and critical dates to full financial management of invoices and reconciliation audits, we provide comprehensive knowledge and access to data across the portfolio that enables the management team to make strategic real estate decisions that support and enhance our core business.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide the primary day-to-day accounting support to the Company’s real estate accounting team with a high level of understanding of the real estate accounting processes and associated documentation.
- Abstracting and interpreting commercial lease documents (leases, amendments, subleases)
- Data entry, validation and management of lease documents
- Tracking and maintaining critical dates
- Administer leases on each project including promptly summarizing new leases, reviewing all billings, analyzing lease clauses, preparation of vacancy reports, and enforcing tenant compliance.
- Identify leasing prospects and respond to routine leasing inquiries. Interface with leasing representatives/brokers and ensure spaces are leased/re-leased promptly.
- Maintain complete and accurate property files and records, according to Department systems, with an emphasis on documentation for future reference.
- Provide prompt, detailed and accurate general status reports on all properties assigned.
- Assist with collection and documentation of all revenues following lease obligations on accounts receivable.
- Special projects as assigned by manager
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Expertise in understanding and interpreting complex commercial lease language
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) with the capability to master company specific accounting programs
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to understand and interpret data
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- Ability to multitask, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
- Must demonstrate initiative and reflect a strong sense of urgency in daily duties by meeting deadlines.
- Must possess excellent communications skills to successfully interact with clients and keep management informed of potential problems and/or opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast paced, independent environment, prefer experience in lease administration or property accounting