Penske is widely known for its success on the racetrack, but did you know we employ thousands of truck drivers? Join our team of professional truck drivers at Penske Logistics in Chambersburg, PA and you’ll drive like a champion hauling freight for some of the world’s best brands.
Route/Activity: Truck drivers are responsible for delivering machine parts to customers in the Chambersburg, Shippensburg, and McConnellsburg area. Dedicated accounts.
Shift: Monday through Friday. 2nd or 3rd shift with some weekend work available. Most drivers average about 10 hours per day. Home daily for most positions.
Equipment: 2017-2018 Freightliner and Volvo (mostly automatic) 53' van, 53' Conestoga curtain-side trailer or 48' Conestoga curtain-side trailer. 24/7 roadside support.
Compensation: Compensation average $20/hour or $55K-$60K/year. 401K; Cash balance pension plan.
· Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
· Overtime Potential
· Cash Balance Pension Plan
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Growth Potential and more!
· Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment
· Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
· Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route
· Primary interface with the customer at point of delivery
· At least 23 years of age
· CDL Class A license required
· 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 5 years
· 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents
· Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required
About Penske Logistics:
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.