Job Location: Detroit, MI surrounding areas
Job Description: Casio Timepiece Division has an exciting opportunity for a part time merchandising Representative
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Merchandising timepieces in department stores and mass merchants.
- Placement of POP material, weekly reports, building relationships with associates/store management and in-store product knowledge training.
- Execute any promotional programs.
- Merchandise and stock all caselines and fixtures following company and store standards.
- Maximize stock in case lines at all times.
- Manage, maintain and organize stock in stock room and pull stock from stockroom so that product levels in floor backstock are optimized
- Maintain manuals on floor for easy access by store associates.
- Build and maintain relationships with store management and sales associates and district merchants in your area.
- Learn all watch styles; including features, functions, technical aspects and be able to set all timepieces.
- Train in store sales associates on features and functions of timepieces.
- Communicate changing account needs and market trends and special in store events to your supervisor on a weekly basis via reporting forms sent to supervisor.
- Participate in any company sponsored events, work any and all extra hours where necessary.
- Adhere to any and all of Macy’s security protocols, dress code standards, and store rules and regulations.
- Must have email capabilities, use excel and power point .
- Smart phone or phone with camera necessary for reporting purposes
Flexible Daytime and weekday hours
Required to work weekends for Holidays and Special Events
Watch /Jewelry/retail experience preferred.
Approximately 25 hours per week
Mileage reimbursement: .58 cents per mile (based on IRS regulations)
Reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance required.