To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
950 East Haverford Road
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Delta-T Group • Bryn Mawr, PA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for assessing the efficiency of the Company’s talent strategies.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expand recruitment and talent acquisition
- Conduct strategy meetings with managers to maintain a relevant recruitment process
- Develop and implement effective sourcing and talent acquisition strategies that attract qualified candidates
- Design, develop, and implement measurable data and tracking systems to assess strategy utilization
- Support various program objects to ensure organizational goals are met
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, communications, psychology, business management or related field (preferred)
- Two years of recruiting or staffing experience for professional positions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing applicant tracking systems
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills
- Self-motivated and high attention to detail
- Work with one of the largest referral agencies for behavioral-health in the Philadelphia area
- Health and Dental insurance
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays
- Ability to grow professionally.
Delta-T Group is an EEO Employer: https://www.delta-tgroup.com/eeo-statement