This rapidly-growing mid-size Electro Optics Systems Company is looking for a Principal Mechanical Engineer to coordinate all activities relating to Mechanical design.
You will be the driving force in the mechanical design of innovative optoelectronic devices engaging in the design, manufacturing, and supply of optical sensing and spectroscopy products.
- Leading the Mechanical Engineering team and motivating best practices efforts.
- Ensure that time is managed efficiently for the team and projects while motivating and supporting on-time delivery.
- Effectively estimate design time for new projects.
- Collaborate with the product management and manufacturing engineering leadership to ensure a seamless transition to product delivery.
- Recruit and retain top-level talent for your team.
- BS Mechanical Engineering (or similar discipline) with 10+ years of design and leadership experience.
- Experience in all phases of the product development lifecycle including design, implementation, debug, verification, qualification, and transfer to Manufacturing.
- Strong CAD design skills; SolidWorks preferred.
- Ability to understand design specifications, test reports or analogous required. Candidate should feel comfortable with concepts of design input, design output, traceability, and risk analysis.
- Experience with thermal modeling / measurements and understanding of heat flow dynamics.
- High proficiency in design and tolerancing of plastics, injection molding, illumination sources, light measurement equipment, optics, electromechanics and/or fiber optics.
Close suburb locations: Winter Park, Lake Mary, Winter Springs, Oviedo, Heathrow, Sanford, Deland, Belle Isle, Conway, Ocoee, Winter Garden, Clermont, Kissimmee, Deltona, Altamonte Springs, and Cocoa
Engineer In Training
Engineering Design Process
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It was the summer of 2002 when two University of Central Florida engineers announced the birth of a new company designed to connect Engineers, Programmers, Developers, and Technical Executives with small and mid-sized companies throughout Florida. Leveraging a passion for technology, an admiration for the entrepreneurial spirit and a genuine interest in people; the proud parents proclaimed the name of this new creation grew into a great team Cameron Resources Group.
View the full profile
CRG’s mission was simple — to make the world a better place through matching entrepreneurial companies with technical talent. From design electrical, mechanical, and computer engineers to scientists, programmers, and software architects; Cameron Resources set out to source, and network with, the best of the best.
As CRG continued to acquire new clients from Silicon Valley, Boston, Austin, to Atlanta; the company desperately needed to move to a bigger location. So in 2007, CRG purchased their headquarters building in Oviedo, FL — providing room for the somewhat nerdy and very intelligent techno-recruiting staff. The larger building provided ample wall space to showcase some of the cool technologies built by the clients they worked with.
Today Cameron Resources continues to grow, working with several small, mid and large sized companies around the globe. With a true passion for technology, integrity, and an enthusiastic desire to make the world a better place – the future certainly does look bright!