To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
211 Murphy Dr
Eagle, WI 53119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Industrial Engineer
Generac • Eagle, WI
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Generac Power Systems – Work with the leader in the power industry! Our office in Eagle, WI is seeking an Industrial Engineer III.
The Industrial Engineer III is responsible for ongoing process improvement initiatives that deliver excellence across entire value chain. The Industrial Engineer will utilize enterprise standards to lead process improvement initiatives by implementing policies, procedures and process documentation related to continuous improvement directives. This position reports directly to the Industial Engineering Supervisor.Responsibilities
- Contribute to implementation of Generac Fulfillment System (GFS) across Order-to-Cash process (Plan, Source, Make, Deliver & Service).
- Responsible for leading and coordinating the successful launch of New Product Introductions (NPI) within operations.
- Contribute to facility transformation, technology transfer and ongoing maintenance of mixed model lines or value streams.
- Ensure ongoing success of process improvement initiatives by implementing policies, procedures and process documentation.
- Implement demand driven principals and strategies that supports operational excellence and long range plans. (Flexibility, Speed & Responsiveness)
- Ensure product, material and information streams flow and are synchronized to produce maximum efficiencies and lowest cost of operation.
- Contribute to creation of innovative ideas to improve business results.
- Deploy standard Generac tools, methodologies, standards, practices and processes.
- Implement objectives to include continuous improvement initiatives to achieve customer satisfaction and fulfillment needs.
- Work closely with shop floor personnel to promote ongoing Continuous Improvement of manufacturing methods, systems and controls.
- Significant responsibility for area layouts, process definition, and equipment justification, selection, and implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Industrial Technology
- 5+ years related experience in the Engineering function within a similar working environment;
Proficiency in CAD (AutoCAD, Solid Works and/or ProE);
Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills;
Knowledge of lean principles and process improvements;
Diverse skills and experience leading projects;
Experience collaborating cross-functionally to achieve desired results;
Experience operating in high mix, low volume and high volume, low mix production environments;
Demonstrated skills in problem solving and conflict resolution;
Proven track record of successfully managing shifting deadlines and priorities in a fast paced environment.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.