Cabinets To Go is currently seeking a highly motivated retail Sales Associate to join our team!
Cabinets To Go started with a single store in Miami, Florida, and we now have over 70 stores nationwide and are continuing to grow!
As a Cabinets To Go hourly + commission Sales Associate you will share in our excitement with unlimited earnings potential.
Since 2008, Cabinets To Go has been offering a variety of popular style products at a fraction of the big box store prices. Our selection has expanded from kitchen cabinets to include flooring and counter tops, providing our customers with one stop shopping.
Full-Time Sales Associates work directly with our customers providing excellent customer service in selecting, designing, creating, purchasing, and delivering premium quality kitchen cabinets, bath vanities, counter-tops, and flooring products at an affordable price. 100% customer satisfaction is guaranteed on all purchases.
- Sales Associates are provided a competitive base hourly rate
- Paid sick leave and holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life insurance, FSA, and LTD
BETTER HOURS. BETTER PAY. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. COME GROW WITH US!
Cabinets To Go has a published Code of Conduct that all employees are expected to follow and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we may not be able to respond personally to every application. However, we do review every resume and will be sure to contact you if we think there is a possible fit.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- People person
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Selling kitchen cabinets, bath vanities, counter tops, and flooring products
- Performing product demonstrations
- Designing kitchen layouts using computer-aided drafting software (20/20)
- Preparing orders including follow-through and providing support for the sale as needed
- Collecting payments and tracking distribution and delivery of products to the customer
- Demonstrating excellent customer service by handling customer phone calls and inquiries
- Performing some warehouse work to breakdown and load orders as needed with heavy lifting required, especially in locations with a warehouse
- Maintaining a neat, clean, and inviting showroom and warehouse
Qualifications and Skills
- Sales experience in a retail setting
- Experience using design software, such as 20/20 or CAD, preferred but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with retail Point of Sales (POS) systems preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience in some type of home remodeling product sales is helpful, but not required
- Must be able to work during normal store operating hours, which are 9:00 am-6:00 pm, with the occasional night to close out the month, work special sales, or to receive inventory.
Operate Cash Register
Resolve Customer Issue