Are you a Structural Engineer that enjoys working with different materials and a wide variety of commercial building types?
Exciting opportunity now available for a Staff Structural Engineer to join a national consulting engineering firm! The Structural Engineer will work on vertical construction for the built environment. There is no redundancy in this role as each commercial architecture project is unique.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Structural Engineer that understands how buildings go together to join like-minded professionals. You will work with Senior Structural Engineers that will provide mentoring and tutelage to help you grow your skillset with commercial architecture and light industrial projects, and provide exposure to the business side of consulting engineering! There is an abundance of growth pathways into leadership.
· Full time position
· Above market salary being offered
· Full benefits provided including paid time off, paid holidays, flexible hours, partial remote working (post COVID-19), matching 401k plan, health insurance, dental insurance, and more
· Annual and project-specific bonuses provided
· Management and leadership opportunities provided; even if you don’t have previous management experience
· You can gain experience on a wide variety of building project types and materials
· Firm is very stable with a very strong backlog of work
· Growth is fostered and expected with a career track tailored to your personal goals
· Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
· Professional Engineer (P.E.) required, Structural Engineer (S.E.) a plus
· 4-15 years of progressive experience as a structural engineer dealing with buildings
· Capable of performing structural analysis and structural design of structural systems for a variety of buildings and materials using applicable building codes
· Previous experience with buildings
· Revit proficient
Work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. If you are a Structural Engineer enjoys exciting projects within a casual consulting engineering culture emphasizing life balance, apply today!
Civil Engineering Software