To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roswell, GA 30076
- Phone: 678-392-2171
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Production Associate – Manufacturing
PrideStaff • Roswell, GA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a Production Associate, you will be responsible for managing the paper work for all incoming and outgoing shipments. In this role, you will coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to Manufacture schedule.
Additional responsibilities for the Production Associate will include:
- Recording manufacture data, including volume produced, or quality control measures
- Maintaining inventories of materials or supplies necessary to meet manufacture demands
- Compile information, such as fabrication rates and progress, materials inventories, materials used, or customer information, so that status reports can be completed
As a Production Associate, you must have at least 1 year of experience in a related position. We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and the ability to working independently as well as on a team. You must have strong organizational and communication skills.
Additional requirements for the Production Associate will include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer skills
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background and drug test
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Production Associate a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to the Production Associate include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Competitive Salary