Express Employment Professionals is seeking a Service Engineer to service and maintain pharmacy automation equipment at a client facility in Manchester, NH.
As a Service Engineer, you will provide advanced level technical support through the performance of on-site servicing and repair of complex pharmacy automation and systems. You will inspect and approve operational quality of systems and equipment. You will also periodically install products and train customers in its operation.
This is a Full-Time, Direct Hire position with a salary of $58,000, as well as full medical, dental, and vision insurance. A company vehicle is also provided, all expenses paid.
Job Duties Include:
- Installation, calibration, testing, maintenance and repair of pharmacy automation equipment and systems.
- Submit documentation and service reports via electronic reporting.
- Deliver strong client service and problem resolution skills.
- Ensure client satisfaction and maximum uptime by maintaining equipment functionality and by troubleshooting and repairing hardware and software related problems.
- Monitor status of problem resolution at all times.
- Instruct client in the operation and maintenance of products. Serve as product expert with client on administrative and technical matters.
- Increase knowledge, skills and abilities with focus on becoming a technical expert on core products.
- Respond to last-minute escalations.
- Apply technical expertise and statistical analysis techniques to diagnose problems; refer to technical manuals and schematics as needed.
- Ensure technical information is updated by reviewing and editing service manuals, service bulletins and product reference material.
- Develop and implement programs for advanced product training. Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) by providing detailed technical training.
- Foster positive client relations by responding to complaints/inquiries in a cooperative, supportive, and professional manner.
- Resolve problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Electronics Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Robotics Engineering or Biomedical Engineering Technology
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical service role (An equivalent combination of education and relevant experience servicing medical or complex business equipment may be substituted)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, including Windows 2000, XP, Windows 7
- Extensive knowledge and ability to utilize DOS and CMD prompt commands
- Ability to locate and edit configuration and XML files within a file structure
- Knowledge of setup and use of routers and switches, along with networking and TCP/IP
- Understanding of ghosting and re-imaging processes
- Ability to lift up to 75-100 pounds
- Must have clean driving record
- Must have ability to pass a drug-screening after accepting an offer of employment
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we want to hear from you! Apply online today for immediate consideration.