Start a Retail Career Within the Solar Field!
We are constantly looking for passionate individuals looking to thrive in the rapidly growing solar industry!
Wyndmar Solar has been providing renewable energy to homeowners inside of retail locations such as BJ’s and Home Depot across the state of Florida! Ranking as one of the top solar contractors in Florida, Wyndmar Solar is taking the solar industry by storm!!
We are seeking sales consultants to join our teams across multiple retail locations in Central Florida and the Bay area!
Ranking one of the fastest growing installer locally, the demand for solar has become explosive and we are looking for driven and dynamic individuals to help provide renewable energy solutions to homeowners across the country!
As a Solar Representative, you will:
· Manage a designated territory to generate leads. NO SALES EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
· Provide homeowners with information on alternative solutions to their energy needs
· Become an expert in renewable energy
· Receive ongoing training and mentorship
· Have fun with weekly incentives, bonuses, and regular team building events!
The sales consultant position is not your everyday corporate opportunity! The team is a fast-paced group that is filled with individuals possessing both passion and drive for success! As a sales consultant each day will be a new adventure. What used to be dreary days in the office now become exciting days out, conversing with new people and offering energy assistance to homeowners that could really use the help!
We are looking for individuals who:
· Possess a positive attitude and the ability to learn
· Possess strong verbal communication skills and professional demeanor
· Possess confidence creativity, and goal oriented
· Possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
REMEMBER! This position is entry level which means Wydnmar provides you with full training!
MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION AND A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE!
When you come on board, you’ll be supported by positive thinkers, big dreamers, and our esteemed executive team, all of whom have a shared vision to exceed expectations and break records.
· Our team members our very sports minded and competitive, so we have created a unique work atmosphere that fosters results while still maintaining a casual, fun feel environment.
· We are looking for someone who loves a challenge. Our training program is designed to be an ongoing process with a helpful management team that is invested in the success of each other’s’ performance.
· We like to work hard AND play hard – our team enjoys weekly team nights, dinners and breakfast get togethers to ensure professional and personal growth.
· TRAVEL! We jet set to Dallas Texas quarterly for leadership meetings and offer international travel annually for the top performers in our office.
· There is a great work/life balance because this is not a “take your work home” type of job. Work hard, play hard mentality