Now hiring a Clinical Pharmacist in Mount Prospect, IL. The Prior Authorization Pharmacist would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
Clinical Pharmacist Highlights
- The starting pay for this position is $50 per hour, with potential for an increase after one year
- The required availability for this position is 7am to 8pm
Clinical Pharmacist Job Description
- This is an operation based role that conducts clinical reviews of medical data collected to perform prior authorization for specialty medications.
- Apply clinical knowledge to plan approved criteria for prospective and concurrent reviews of cases.
- Work from client supported systems and take inbound calls from physician or members regarding their pending, approved, or denied prior authorizations.
If you think this Clinical Pharmacist position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call or apply to this posting!
(877) 782-3334 ext. 269
Email blocked - click to apply
Clinical Pharmacist Job Requirements
- 1 year of recent Prior Authorization experience
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist with the State of Illinois
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or PharmD
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Clinical Pharmacist Preferred Qualifications
- 2+ years' recent Prior Authorization experience
- PBM Prior Authorization experience is strongly preferred