Speech and Language Pathologist OR Clinical Fellow: California
Nova Health Therapies, Inc. seeks enthusiastic and evidence based practitioners in Speech and Language Pathology for its School based Services. Started by a team of Educator and Speech Pathologist. The Organization seeks to provide service pathways to its individual and institutional clients.
Nova Health Therapies is a clinical practice and consulting organization. We provide services to clients within a wide variety of settings including early intervention and insurance based clients, skilled nursing facilities, school based and home health clients. We also undertake remote therapy services
The Organization is seeking professional Speech and Language Pathologists and Clinical Fellows to provide services. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Diagnosing and providing therapeutic services for speech, language and communication disorders.
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of students.
- Performing screenings to detect voice, fluency, pragmatic and speech disorders.
- Educating patients and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
- Keeping detailed records relating to students, developing and maintaining Individualized Education Plans and Progress reports
- Reporting progress and current status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or professionals.
Speech Pathologist Requirements:
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology.
- Valid state license or certification.
- Experience with certain conditions or working with specific age groups may be preferred.
- Strong understanding of speech-related conditions, causes, and treatments.
- Excellent coaching and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially patient and healthcare databases.
- Attentive and caring with the ability to develop individualized education plans (IEPs).
Nova Health Therapies, Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Public Speaking
- Speech Language Pathology
- Communication Disorders