Since 1993 Ragle Incorporated has completed numerous construction projects in the States of Indiana, Kentucky, Texas and Illinois. Ragle, Inc. concentrates primarily on highway and bridge construction but also performs work in deep excavation, demolition, commercial buildings, grading and pipe work. We value our reputation for meeting contractual commitments while achieving economic results for our clients. Ragle, Inc. uses their highly experienced personnel to complete projects to the owner's satisfaction.
The heavy highway construction division of Ragle Inc. is now looking for a highly motivated, hardworking Project Manager. Project manager must have the ability to manage crews on daily basis, make project schedule, coordinate materials / subcontractors, and budget job cost, assigning proper resources for the project. Must have knowledge in at least two of the following categories: minor/mass dirt work, bridge construction, concrete paving and MSE wall construction. Candidates having experience on DOT projects is a plus. Job will be located in the DFW area.
Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Additional time may be required. Location of work is in the DFW area
Applicants may also call our Texas district office at (817)-508-0051 and talk with our HR personnel.
Job Details & Responsibilities:
- Review/Manage job cost on regular basis
- Prepare/Negotiate change orders when necessary
- Coordinate/communicate project activities with inspectors/owner representatives
- Prepare 3 Week look ahead schedule for the project
- Review and maintain quality control per jobsite
- Assign resources to the project in terms of equipment, labor and material
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures
- Perform duties assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Gain the respect of others by being fair, honest, reliable, and hard working
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Ragle Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Ragle Inc., complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Ragle Inc. participates in E-Verify.
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications. Spanish speaking is also preferred, but not required
- At least five years of experience with heavy highway construction
- Strong leadership/organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have valid license and legal US resident paperwork