Experience working with Financial accounting, Annuity insurance data
• Experience working with Pension Risk Transfer (PRT) data.
• Good experience in SQL
• Proficient in business analysis concepts (business process modeling (BPM), context diagrams, use cases, user stories)
• Proficiency with techniques used in requirements elicitation, project scoping, requirements analysis, and project planning and analysis activities
• Utilizes resource tools to manage project resource demand – primarily Jira
• Proficient in Project Management and SDLC processes; awareness of agile/iterative approaches
• Experience working with a data warehouse and/or analytics team
• Good knowledge of SDLC process is needed
• Good ability to extract information by questioning, active listening, and interviewing
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent writing skills, with the ability to create clear requirements, specifications, and documentation
• Good ability to communicate embed information, business process and system wide changes to a technical and non-technical audience
• Ability to work on own initiative within agreed boundaries
• Flexible and adaptable
• Good sense of teamwork and ability to both lead and execute work
• Experience with Agile project is preferred
• Good documentation skill is needed
• Experience using JIRA / Confluence is needed
• Elicits, analyzes, and documents business and technical needs of strategic programs/projects; projects will involve several business areas with scope of medium to large complexity, ambiguity, urgency, risk, and technical and regulatory sophistication.
• Serves as the lead for all or majority of the analysis efforts of assigned programs/projects; coordinating the work of other business system analysts as needed.
• Supports medium to large complex projects involving ambiguity and risk encompassing multiple cross-functional business areas.
• Facilitates and leads interviews with business and technology stakeholders to coordinate comprehensive needs and potential interdependencies.
- Develop predictive models and machine learning algorithms using advanced methodologies
- Develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Design and develop data mining and machine learning models and algorithms
- Using machine learning and statistical techniques
- Develop statistical models for data analysis
- Demonstrate an advanced Knowledge of data mining, predictive analytics, machine learning and data visualization
- Support analytics and machine learning model development
- Implement data driven business solutions using advanced statistical methods and machine learning techniques
- Clean and explore data and implement statistical/machine learning models
- Create machine learning data models that develop new insights over time
- Providing advanced predictive data analytics using big data and data science technology for healthcare innovation
- Generate analytics on big data
- Solve statistical, machine learning, analytical and data mining problems
- Leverage statistical data modeling, data mining and machine learning techniques to provide solutions to new business problems
- Deploy predictive models and/or machine learning algorithms on large static and/or streaming data sets
- Optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Building the coolest machine data analytics systems
- Using various types of algorithms and machine learning modeling techniques.
- Define and develop machine learning and data mining strategies
Python (Programming Language)