Are you an HR recruiting professional that is ready to take a step up in your career with a growing organization?
Imagine an opportunity to improve and impact an already well-established department as well as having significant input through the rest of the organization.
Hoist & Crane Service Group, Inc is looking for a Recruiter to join the team at their corporate headquarters in Jefferson, LA.
This is a critical role responsible for strategically optimizing all aspects of the recruitment process for 20 locations across the country.
Hoist and Crane offers:
- Competitive compensation ($50,000-$65,000/year plus profit sharing)
- Great benefits package including comprehensive medical coverage, dental and vision insurance, long and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) and holiday pay
Email your information to: Email blocked - click to apply
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confer with Director of HR to identify recruiting needs and develop effective recruiting plans and strategies
- Source applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs and online platforms
- Network with technical schools and universities on developing recruitment programs to attract an applicant pool for open positions for all HCSG locations
- Work with external headhunters and staffing agencies to identify talent for administrative/professional open positions for all HCSG locations
- Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates such as LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Zip Recruiter, etc.
- Coordinate with marketing department to create and distribute HCSG brand material and recruitment supplies to promote mission and vision of the organization
- Travel to local/non-local job fairs to market the organization and recruit qualified talent
- Ensure regulatory aspects of the full cycle recruitment process that is compliant with federal and state legislation
- Maintain recruiting metrics (cost per hire, etc.)
- Align job candidate profiles with staffing objectives
- Develop staffing plans with Zone Managers to identify needs for each branch location (weekly meeting); Provide regular updates and feedback to managers in a timely manner
- Create and submit rejection letters
- Create, maintain and update all HCSG job postings
- Facilitate and coordinate applicant on-line testing and scoring
- Pre-screen all qualified applicants
- Conduct phone interviews, if applicable
- Review resumes and qualifications to determine suitable candidates
- Manage applicant tracking system in the organization’s HRIS
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources
- At least 5 years of experience in recruiting, managing applicant tracking systems, and sourcing candidates
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment