To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee
The Job Window • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window’s client, a leading full service marketing firm in Philadelphia has an exciting opportunity! Due to an upcoming large-scale expansion, they are in need of a new Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee with fresh ideas.
Our client is an innovative company that is transforming the marketing & advertising industry. They are founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. This firm’s goal is to provide the same marketing and sales services as a standard firm at a fraction of the price. Their success and rapid growth has set new industry standards and they are in immediate need of an Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee who can provide excellent customer service, establish a strong client base, and grow our client’s existing marketing campaigns.
Our client’s company prides itself on a commitment to its employees and on promoting from within. They are willing to a train highly motivated candidate for management opportunities. As an Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee, you will gain valuable experience and have the opportunity to learn all aspects of our client’s business. Our client is committed to providing extensive comprehensive training to its team members to help them achieve ultimate success and reach their fullest potential.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee:
- Build and develop relationships with both consumers and clients at in-field marketing campaigns to create lasting brand connections for consumers and expand client market share.
- Act as a consultant and resource for consumers to exceed client sales goals.
- Maintain knowledge of all products and services offered and provide support in product training and campaign participation.
- Identify new opportunities for revenue and business development and support existing client relationships.
- Assist in managing territory marketing and planning to ensure maximum coverage and distribution.
Requirements of the Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism an asset, but not required.
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing and promotions management with proven success strongly preferred. However, our client offers full training
- Experience in a team setting.
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year to other branch offices for further training.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- An outgoing, creative personality.
- On-site attendance at promotional campaigns throughout the Philadelphia area will be a role requirement for this entry level marketing position. Access to reliable transportation is beneficial.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Our client looks forward to hearing from you! Apply today! Submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Management, Internship, Entry Level Marketing & Sales, Field Marketing, Direct Marketing (CRM), Marketing Communications, Product Marketing, Brand Marketing.